【徵稿啟事】Journal of Asian Economics Special issue: Recent Development of Asian Consumption, Production and Trade
This message is forwarded by TEA
CALL FOR PAPER
Journal of Asian Economics
Recent Development of Asian Consumption, Production and Trade
In the past decades, Asian countries have experienced remarkable growth along with advances in consumption, production and trade. Exploring novel aspects of the development and investigating related economic consequences will help us to gain a broader and deeper understanding of economic development and transformation with policy insights among Asian nations. The Journal of Asian Economics, a respected SSCI journal, will publish a special issue. We welcome submissions about new economic behavior and recent changes in consumption, production and trade in Asian economies.
1. Submissions with an extended abstract should be sent no later than October 15, 2020.
2. The authors will be invited to present at the on-line conference on Recent Advances in International Trade, Finance, Business and Regional Cooperation 2020, which is organized by Chu Hai College of Higher Education in Hong Kong during November 30 – December 01, 2020.
3. The papers will be presented in English.
4. Upon receiving acceptance, authors must confirm attendance by November 10, 2020.
5. After the conference presentations, selected papers will be invited for submission for the Special Issue in the Journal of Asian Economics.
Eden S.H. Yu, Chu Hai College, Hong Kong, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth S. Chan, McMaster University, Canada, Email: email@example.com
Submission and Inquiries: